The Infernos take the stage at 7 p.m. on Tuesday, July 26 at Riverside Park bringing variety of music that will get people on their feet and dancing.
The show band from Bloomfield is made up of the following members:
- Bobby Wells – Leader, Keyboards, Vocals;
- Kenny Simmons – Lead Singer, Production Manager, Composer
- Richie Rosato – Lead Singer
- Robin DiLauri – Lead Singer
- Chris Baamonde – Lead Singer
- Anthony Parente – Drums and Percussion
- Dr. Joseph Sasso – Guitar, Vocals, Musical Director
- Mike Lamparello – Trumpet, Horn Section Leader/Arranger
- Vinnie Bartolli – Trumpet
- John Lebitsch – Trombone
- Dr. Jerry “Lee” Roth – Saxophones & Flute
- Roger “Vito” Bryson – Saxophones & Flute
- Vince Torrell – The Sounds Of Sinatra
- Greg Moormann – Sound Design Engineer
- Paul Moormann – Road Manager
The show is the second of three music events at Riverside Park. People should bring lawn chairs and blankets.
The final summer concert is, Monday, Aug. 8 Beginnings, Chicago tribute band
Sponsors of this year’s concert series include ShopRite, Boiling Springs Savings Bank, Cali Carting and Holy Cross Cemetery.